We'll soon be on our way to Murfreesboro, TN for the TASA Reimbursement & Compliance Conference, and we hope to see you there!
Here are the details for the conference.
What: Two-day educational event for ambulance coders, quality improvement officers, EMS providers, and managers. This conference provides new information and insight on the ever-changing reimbursement and compliance issues facing EMS today.
Where: Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville SE Murfreesboro | 1200 Conference Center Blvd., Murfreesboro, TN 37129
A block of rooms has been reserved for August 11-14. The special room rate will be available until July 12 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
When: Monday, August 12 and Tuesday, August 13, 2019
- 10:00-11:45 Registration
- 11:45-12:00 Welcome—Introduction—Keith Douglas (TASA President)'
- 12:00-1:00 Ambulance Compliance Update — Chris Kelly (Page, Wolfberg & Wirth)
- 1:00-2:00 HIPAA and Privacy Update — Chris Kelly
- 2:00-2:30 Break “Vendor Area”
- 2:30-3:30 TPE and OIG: The Latest Ways to be Audited and How to Respond — Chris Kelly
- 3:30-4:00 Break “Vendor Area”
- 4:00-5:00 Origins and Destinations: Choosing the Correct Modifiers in Today’s Healthcare Environment — Chris Kelly
- 7:30 pm Networking (with Karaoke)
- 8:00-8:30 Registration
- 8:30-9:45 Medicare and Reimbursement Update — Doug Wolfberg (Page, Wolfberg & Wirth)
- 9:45-10:15 Break “Vendor Area”
- 10:15-11:45 ET3: A Game-Changing New CMS Payment Model, Doug Wolfberg and Chris Kelly
- 11:45-1:00 Lunch (provided)
- 1:00-2:00 To Repeat or Not Repeat: What Elements of Your ePCR Must be Included in the Narrative?, Doug Wolfberg
- 2:00-3:00 Integrated Compliance: How to Work With Your Facility Partners to Avoid a New False Claims Trap – Doug Wolfberg and Chris Kelly
- 3:00-3:30 Break “Vendor Area”
- 3:30-4:30 Leadership Lessons From the Beatles: Five Lessons EMS Leaders Can Learn From the Fab Four- Doug Wolfberg
- 4:30-4:45 Wrap up
Conference registration is now open!
If you know anyone looking for EMS Dispatch, ePCR, or Billing software solutions, or needs experienced ambulance billing services, we would love to meet with them! Please let us know if there is interest so that we can schedule and plan meetings accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you there. We appreciate your service and strength within the EMS community!