AIM’s data center, Expedient, is expanding its Pittsburgh, PA facility. Expedient is a cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider that offers solutions for information technology. Expedient data centers complement the compliance and security requirements of EMS agencies, meeting HIPAA, SSAE-16, and SAS 70 requirements.
The Expedient expansion project includes:
- Fully redundant switch-gear, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems, and emergency generators with up to two (2) megawatts of demand and fuel capacity to operate for extended periods of time will occupy several thousand additional square fee
- New, dedicated and redundant, commercial utility power service
- Next generation Computer Room Air Conditioning (CRAC) units
- Layer 2 network access and multi-gigabit interconnection among all eleven (11) Expedient data centers
- A larger Operations Support Center (OSC) with space to accommodate new employees
Click here to read more about Expedient’s expansion.