The new PECOS 2.0 version is set to launch in Summer 2023 with expectations that the update will improve current Medicare enrollment and revalidation processes.
New features planned for PECOS 2.0 include:
- Single application handling multiple enrollments at the same time
- Using pre-existing information to improve time it takes to complete application
- Tailored application process based on applicants specific information
- Efficient management of group members
- Revalidation enhancements such as Reminders
- Automated error-checking as application is completed
- Real-time status tracking
- A knowledge base feature to help locate answers to questions quicker.
For additional details, read the PECOS 2.0 FAQs (PFD).
Medicare Learning Network® has released videos and resources to help you prepare for the transition to PECOS 2.0.
At AIM, we want you to know we’re here to help. We have decades of experience helping our EMS providers with Medicare enrollment and revalidation challenges.
If you need a Dispatch, ePCR, and Billing system and/or EMS Billing Services that can help you meet the needs of operational and government reporting, AIM is here for you. To learn more, you can call an AIM team member directly at: (800) 726-4690 or submit a Contact form. We’d be happy to listen to the specific needs of your ambulance service and discuss how to help you achieve your reporting goals.