Online software is an EMS information management solution.
This is post we'll explore information management needs of EMS/ and ambulance service providers, the solutions currently available, and how the AIM System is strategically positioned to best meet your unique needs and improve your business’ bottom line.
In this post, we highlight online software as an EMS information management solution, and we examine the benefits of the our Online EMS Software. First let’s take a look at factors that a prospective Online EMS Software solution user must evaluate.
Is Online EMS Software Right For You?
Are you thinking about switching to an Online Software solution? Then consider the following:
- Are you still doing all your patient care reporting and bill processing on paper, by hand?
- Are you dissatisfied with your current information management or billing solution?
- Is your business expanding, and are you outgrowing your current information management or billing solution?
- Are you looking for a shorter ramp-up and training time?
- Would you like to avoid purchasing costly hardware and network components?
- Do you want affordable monthly payments instead of a larger up-front cost?
- Is 24/7 access to your information management and billing software and data from any computer on any internet connection important to you?
- Would you like to avoid substantial personnel costs required to install, maintain, and support a complex IT network environment? Do you want affordable monthly payments instead of a larger up-front cost? Is 24/7 access to your information management and billing software and data from any computer on any internet connection important to you?
- Does the idea of having all of your updates, maintenance, software support, and back-ups automatically performed for you appeal to you?
- Does shifting responsibility for network and data security to an EMS industry expert make sense to you?
- Do you have experienced and qualified EMS billing personnel in place on-site or working remotely?
- Is having a tried and true EMS information management software and support solution backed by over 25 years of development and industry experience important to you?
The AIM System Online EMS Software Is The Answer
If you answered “Yes” to many of the above questions, Online EMS Software may be the right fit for you. And the AIM System has just the right solution to meet your Online EMS Software needs.
With the AIM System’s Online EMS Software solution, you purchase a monthly subscription for unlimited access to the AIM System software and all necessary support. You need only a computer and a high-speed internet connection to access all of your information stored on the AIM System servers at our business location.
The expert trainers and support staff behind the AIM System provide all the training and support to get and keep your ambulance information management system up and running. This training and support relationship allows you access to all the software support you need from the many experienced EMS and IT professionals behind the AIM System.
You need only a computer and a high-speed internet connection to access all of your information stored on the AIM System servers at our business location. Is having a tried and true EMS information management software and support solution backed by over 25 years of development and industry experience important to you?
We maintain and support all AIM network systems, software updates, security solutions, and data back-ups. Because the software and data are stored on our site, on our network, and on our servers, you never need to worry about control over your IT environment. The AIM System Software and your data is accessible 24/7 via any computer and an internet connection.
The AIM System Online EMS Software solution allows you to direct your resources to running calls and caring for patients, not complex IT system purchase, ownership, and maintenance. All you need are PCs and an internet connection. We maintain everything else for you. The AIM System Software solution gives you 24/7 access, full security, complete support from the experienced EMS experts behind the AIM System, and most of all, peace of mind. All at an affordable monthly subscription cost.
What Value Does The AIM System Online EMS Software Bring To Your EMS/Ambulance Service Business?
The AIM System brings order, reliability, and savings to your EMS provider business and your bottom line. You will increase production and reduce costs by automating your data collection, information management, and billing processes.
The AIM System Online EMS Software solution brings you value in numerous ways:
- An integrated EMS software and support solution that has been proven over 25 years in all 50 states;
- Access your software and patient data 24/7 via any computer and internet connection;
- It allows you to direct your resources to running calls and caring for patients, not complex IT system purchase, ownership, and maintenance;
- ANSI compliant 5010 Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial electronic claim submission, and automatic posting of Remittance Advice;
- Real-time verification of claim receipt, with same day confirmation access, and automatic claim status response updates;
- Eliminate third-party electronic submission processes and shorten billing turnaround time;
- Payer-specific batch posting for all types of transactions;
- Scan and attach all supporting documents including Explanation of Benefits, EKG strips, etc.;
- NEMSIS Gold compliant patient care reporting;
- Eliminate incomplete reports, redundant data entry, and storage of paper files through automated data collection process;
- Integrated Defibrillator/Monitor interface;
- Customizable data fields and reports;
- HIPAA privacy and security compliant; and
- Short implementation time with experienced, proven, and flexible training provided on-site or online.
The AIM System Advantage
The AIM System is uniquely positioned to deliver Online Software solutions to EMS/Ambulance Service providers. With over 25 years of successful service to the EMS industry and a dedicated customer support and training staff with extensive EMS backgrounds and information technology experience, we tailor the AIM System’s full suite of software products and services to fit your unique EMS information management needs.
Don’t put it off! Take the first step to improve your bottom line now, and let the AIM System experts help find the right EMS information management solution for you.
To discover what the AIM System Online EMS Software can do for your business, call us at 800.726.4690, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or read about the AIM Advantage.